Tuesday, January 03, 2006

We're home

Boy do I have a lot to tell you! Its been a while!

Here I am posing for my first Christmas expirence in PA at cousin Logans house. It was just the beginning of a lot of wrapping paper, alot of presents, a TON of very odd relatives, houses, long car rides and even a trip on this plane thingy (which I enjoyed because I got to eat for the whole ride! AWESOME)




















Back to Logans... the highlight was that Mummi and Papa got us rocking moose-es! Now we can take over the world....well almost.
















We're back in PA, we arrived home at 3:00am sunday (or technically monday) which turned out to be NOT FUN,but we'll let daddy tell you about that. We'll catch up the blog today since we're resting- mama has an earache and we're worn out from all our adventures!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Bridget's family all grown up. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and the New Year brings you an abundance of joy.
Take care,
Kim (or kimbo as I was once called by bridget's dad)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home