Friday, November 09, 2007

Trick or treat

Princess Cora and Elphant boy get ready to trick or treat (and princess kitty with her body guard)
Look out- a ninja came too!

I'm in Elephant Clothes!


Lily's first Halloween and my first outdoor trick or treating!
Patrick was our tour guide through the Ohio neighborhood.
Once I realized that saying trick or treat got me CANDY, I was all over it. Daddy helped me with stairs.
We had a lot of fun, and I got ALOT of candy. Mom and dad helped me eat the first bit, but now everyone is on diets so its mine, sweet mine- ha ha ha.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I imagine Bruce saying in his head, "Liam's got a way cooler costume than me. Hrm."

But he does make a good elephant.

- Jay (not Becky)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Ashlie Skidmore said...

super cute!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Spring said...

Bruce looks... tolerant. :) Like maybe "it has not been a DREAM of mine, being an elephant. But, it gets me candy." :)

Love the body-guard part of Lilly's costume. I was rolling with that one!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home