Friday, August 26, 2005

Fridays doings


I couldn't help myself, such a cute pose. Daddy of course has much more reason to be tired then baby, who, essentially, has awoken at 8:30am SLOWLY to a feeding, then was clothed, then napped near grammi while she knitted up his last hat. Then more eating, more sleeping, a brief period of non eating awake, followed by eating and then, now he's sleeping with dad. Luke on the other hand, has probably a grand sum of 10 hours sleep on the week, and 4 of those were the naps he took yesterday before his 2-5am shift of keeping baby amused before and after feedings so I could actually sleep. Then he worked 6 hours and drove his brother to the airport, then he came home and visited shortly then took grammy to the airport.
well, now that I've written it out, I suppose they both deserve a nap. And I'm sure they both will wake up hungry. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a well-deserved rest for Daddy!!! Janet

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like daddy had some drivin to do. What a great pic Bridg. He's so cute, baby too!!!!!!!! Bless you all, Todd.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home