Tuesday, September 20, 2005

First Bath

Today was a day of firsts. Mommy took me into to have lunch with daddy in the city, but the camera batteries died, so I have no pictures for you. Instead you get lots of pictures of my first bath. I don't know why my parents find it neccessary to take pictures of every last thing I do. Too bad they didn't take pictures of all the water that leaked onto the counter and floor before they figured out my bath tub, but thats another story....

Here is my first bath:

I'm not sure how I feel about this.


I am NOT happy! I wasn't that dirty to being with!


Ok, I guess its not too bad, but I wish she'd move a little faster.


Here I am wrapped up in the nice blanket towel that Auntie Mary and family sent me. So nice and cuddly and not in that infuriating bath anymore!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you and Willow both have embarassing bathtub pics to share when you get older, hahaha. Gram B

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home