Monday, May 01, 2006

World Domination

Helena ,I'm choosing the weapons we Need for world domination out of my toy box. What did you come up with?

Ha ha, we're invincible!

We don't even need pants to do this...


Funny Story- these pants are a wee bit big when I wear my smaller diapers, and so even though mama pulled them up when I stood up, all my wiggling and dancing wiggled my pants right off my body onto the floor! Mama didn't see me get them off, she turned over to look at me and started laughing at my pantless legs!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Simply Kaitlyn said...

Where's Brucie? We miss you! Auntie Kate is coming to see you this summer! Save some smiles and keep your pants up! Just kidding! You are the handsomest nephew east of quakertown. GO REDSOX!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Simply Kaitlyn said...

Brucie happy birthday 8 months!
I turned 8 years!
love
Cousin Alyssa

6:53 PM  
Blogger Simply Kaitlyn said...

Brucie- go red sox!
love,
Cousin Austin
Hey you look just like me when I was a baby!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home