Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My long weekend of fun

On Monday, after a nice sleep in and some slacking off we took a ride to amish land. I drove...we searched out some health food...


Mmmm Sonic drive in food. Sooo yummy. French fries and rootbeer floats and burgers...our kind of health food!


While the folks take ornaments off the tree,tuesday, I practice my dijeridoo skills.

actually, I'm pretty good, I make noises come out. I've got skills!


I helped take down the lights from the Christmas tree.

Ha ha, they are a little tangled dad!

Today I'm chillin, reading my books. And being a tad oppositional. opps...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashlie Skidmore said...

willow and bruce must have shared their ornery germs.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Jay and Becky said...

Acony too, who would not sleep last night between 3:30 and 6:30, except on dad downstairs on the couch...and the only in 20 minute increments. Ahh...parenting.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home