Monday, March 19, 2007

Relaxing night

Ahh a nice sunday evening, I'm chillin in my dipe eating an apple and watching daddy play gamecubeMmmm so good
Then of course I wanted to "play" too.
Ahhh my awesome bed. I have spiderman sheets and my mummi quilt, because who can sleep without their mummi quilt??
I fell in love with the bed at ikea and daddy bought it for me and set it up while I was in NH and ME. He also bought me the awesome sheets. I LOVE MY BED! I prefer it to mom and dad's now (enter loud YIPEEE from parents).
Since last tuesday I've slept in it every night with the exception of friday night, owing to the fact that I have a cold and at least two teeth coming in and I was very sad that night and had a hard time sleeping at all. And last night I spent a little time in mom and dad's bed, but I had breathing problems again and just needed some parental love. Once I was asleep again, daddy put me back in my bed. I even nap in it. Its so nice. And mommy or daddy can lay down with me to help me fall asleep, so that makes it the best deal ever.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home