Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm 3!

Today I am officially 3 years old! Here I am eating my birthday chocolate chip pancakes mama made me, with my Thomas balloon that held up form saturday's party.

mama let me open ONE present. man, now I have to wait ALL THE WAY until supper. I'll be asking mama ALL DAY LONG if daddy is home yet and when it will be supper time.(oh goodie)


Ta-da, a Thomas book, so awesome!
today, coincidentally, I also earned my last sticker so I could wear my brand new batman shirt! (for sleeping in my bed all the way until the sun came up, I'm finally getting really good at this, and the bribing is helping)
happy dance/caught half way in a pose when the picture took ;)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashlie Skidmore said...

happy birthday! hooray!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home