Monday, September 18, 2006

A day with friends

Its taken ALL DAY to get blogger to let us upload these pics so I hope you all LOVE this post...


Saturday we met up with the Lanfords and visited Linvilla Orchards. Here I am getting secured in my Snugli 2006- complete with storage pouches, a water bottle carrier and my own Alfred the butler to carry me. Oh wait, that's daddy....Here I am riding on the hay ride sans Alfred er Daddy. Very safe I assure you...
This is the hay ride we went on, because due to insurance reasons, all people picking fruit must ride the hayride. It's safer. I mean just because the hood is held down by little locks people have on their bathroom, it smokes like a chimney and stalls out at EVERY hill, doesn't mean its not safe.
Chillin out waiting for the death ride um I mean hay ride. (ok so it was pretty fun, and people all laughed alot and we kept threatening to make the men push, but seriously "safer than walking"???)

The lovely Becky and her Acony Bell.
It was a nice day and we ate a lot of yummy food and helped the Lanfords pick their fruit. We got to spend the evening back at our house with chinese food. Overall a fabulous way to spend a saturday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashlie Skidmore said...

that was an AWESOME post. *applause*

5:56 PM  
Blogger Bridggymama said...

thank you thank you, *bowing*

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home