Friday, March 23, 2007

Being awesome

Here I am playing (as near as our moms could tell) house with Willow. We were in the "kitchen" area, putting the puzzle together when I picked up her phone for her and passed it to her, and then she proceeded to chat on it for a bit. I put it away when she was done. Ours moms seemed to think this was ADORABLE.My new pastime- fort building. Ever since the snow tunnel in NH, and with dad's expert teaching, I have LOVED to build forts. I get that dark red blanket and give it to one of my parents (usually daddy) and it means- "lets build a fort". Also, the red ikea tent and auntie-Spring made pillows are vital building materials.
I crawl in and out of it and laugh hysterically.
Oh man, peek a boo in a fort I built with a parent is so awesome. I could play for HOURS.
And here I am looking studly in my business casual attire, a classic pooh sport jacket, a polo long sleeve button up and some carpenter jeans. Even my new haircut (from mummi) is studly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brucie, grammy's livingroom and kitchen used to be great fort building spaces! Mommy has had lots of practice. Love Gram B

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home