Sunday, May 20, 2007

good times Sunday

Today daddy got to sit in on the worship team with some old friends . He played mandolin and melodica, which no one had really ever seen before, so that created a stir. (also note the guy sitting down (Dan) is playing Dobro, so awesome) Josh (guitar) and Jarod (drum set) used to play with dad at various worship events. It was good times. I was so amazed by all the instruments, it was awesome.
This is Helena, Jarod is her daddy. She came to my shop to eat. Big hugs
Here we are chillin near the bench.
I am eating the apple I got one of the waitresses to cut up for me. I pretty much have all the waitresses wrapped around my finger. Ahhh the good life.

Helena beat to blogging so click her link for more pics.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home