Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day fun

What??? I'm not trying to escape our seating area!Me either, auntie, just eating my lime.
Grampie and Hannah Kate

Strolling with grampie to the playground
Yeah! Grammie is helping me swing!
Lexi can swing by herself, she's a big kid
Grampie Hannah and auntie Julie slacking off on the grass
Hannah and auntie Chrissy
MMMM Coldstone Ice cream,
I get to test taste everyone's ha ha I have the life!
Overall it was a pretty great day. We also got our jogging stroller of doom that the family bought for us, pictures will come soon I'm sure. It big and red and shiny, good times.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful Mother's Day! We did miss you, Luke, and hope to see you soon. Mom B

10:18 PM  
Blogger milaminute said...

and you didn't bring me any of that ice cream....for future reference, I like the strawberry cheesecake with berries of any kind and nuts please Mummi

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home