Friday, August 18, 2006

Last day in NH

Grampie's spazy dog Morgan. I always wanted to pet her, but she was only calm enough in the evenings.Auntie Julie's doggy, Psyche, is older and calmer, so I got to pet her alot. I also fed her all my table scraps so we're good buds.
This is my....well its complicated, let's just call her one of my great grammies. Her name is Barbie. She let me play with her tennis balls and I liked that alot.


Family picture time. This is great grammy Rose and great grandpa Glen.
Great grammie Barbie and great grampie Wendell. Mama was tickling me so I'd smile
Here grammie Rose is tickling me and I'm laughing uncontrollably.
So on the last day, we visited tons of people, including this 45 minute stint at Barbie's and then inhaled our food at the airport diner with grampie only to suffer a Three hour delay. Total bummer. And so ends the NH vacation blog. There is no more to say on this subject.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you and mommy, Brucie. Come on back! Next visit you should bring daddy too, though. Gram B

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home