Friday, August 11, 2006

Home again

So after a THREE HOUR DELAY, we boarded the plane and flew home. I slept through most of the flight and almost the entire hour of waiting for our luggage at the zoo. 5 planes worth of luggage on one carasel is not a pretty sight.

Anyway, daddy picked us up and brought me this balloon. at 1 am it was mildly interesting, but today its pretty awesome. He also brought mommy flowers, She made a big deal out of it and parked me in the highchair while she fussed over them this morning. They don't seem nearly as cool as a cookie monster balloon, but I suppose thats why I don;t have roses.
More blogging of all my adventures to come. We're off to a nap now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say that daddy missed his two favorite people while they were away. What do you think? Gram B

4:37 PM  
Blogger Ashlie Skidmore said...

that definitely gets the misty eyed "how romantic" award... very sweet

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home