Thursday, March 29, 2007

Art Museum

So Sunday my Philistine parents finally visited the Philly art museum after living in and near philly for 6 years!

Jay, Becky and Acony came with us. We went to church with them in the city, then ate a picnic lunch then hit the art museum.

The museum was not impressed by my backpack carrier so we borrowed a stroller instead
Acony took a turn too! She really liked it.

Pretty awesome view from insideJay made sure I got to see some things that were awesome :) like armor

Since you couldn't use flash inside it was hard to get good pics, so that will have to suffice. But now I am a little more cultured!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay and Becky said...

I love the picture of Acony in the stroller - she's just a speeding streak she's moving so fast! Thanks for hanging out with us Sunday...we'll miss you guys!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home