Saturday, September 03, 2005

Cloth Diaper Baby


So we recieved our first big bag of diaper service cloth diapers yesterday. I wasn't brave enough to try them yesterday, so I gave it a whirl today. He peed on the first one before i even could figure out the correct way to fold it and use the "snappi" device to hold it still.


Hmmm doesn't look secure.....or straight.


Look at my cute outfit my friend sammy lent me.


Whoops, look at my new onesie. Guess mom didn't do a great job with her first cloth diaper attempt.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We used a diaper service with Nate, and started to with Kyle. We didn't have the snappi's, just pins & rubber pants. Resorted to the "natural" disposable's with Kyle after a short stint with a diaper service. (Wasn't the same diaper service we used and loved with Nate). Good luck, after a while you will be better with the cloth, and quicker! He is adorable!
Mary

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I especially love the tag sticking out in front there! Stylin'. Mom b

12:03 PM  
Blogger Bridggymama said...

Wait until we debut our exciting stash of high-tech cloth diapers! After 2 wks of diaper service we'll be wearing our little lambs cloth diapers- all in one diapers with snaps everywhere to size from newborn to potty training. In spectacular colors. Coming soon.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home